McCulloch Aircraft Corp
In 1949 Helicopter Division of McCulloch Motors Corporation appointed as chief designer D. K. Jovanovich, formerly of Helicopter Engineering and Research Corporation, who developed his JOV-3 as the McCulloch MC-4 tandem rotor two-seat helicopter, first flown Los Angeles March 20,1951. Four-seat version developed as MC-4E. Later initiated quantity production of Jovanovich's J-2 two-seat gyroplane, first flown in June 1962.
McCulloch Aircraft moved to California in 1946 and was renamed McCulloch Motors.