Jackaroo Aircraft Ltd
Jackaroo Aircraft Ltd was formed late 1950s at Thruxton, Hampshire, to produce the Thruxton Jackaroo widened-fuselage four-seat version of the de Havilland Tiger Moth. First "production" conversion flew on April 15, 1957, and quite a number of Tiger Moths were converted subsequently to Jackaroos. Company also designed a four-seat low-wing lightplane called the Paragon, being re-formed in early 1960s as Paragon Aircraft Ltd. to produce it under new name of Paladin.
Paragon was formed at Thruxton Aerodrome near Andover, Hampshire, from the earlier Jackaroo Aircraft Ltd., for conversion of standard two-seat Tiger Moth biplanes to four-seat configuration by inserting a new wider center fuselage and extending the top wing centre section. 18 Jackaroo conversions were carried out by the company, which also designed a light monoplane, the Paragon (subsequently Paladin), but this was not built. Assets acquired 1964 by Hampshire School of Flying.