Grahame-White Aviation Co Ltd
Founded by Claude Grahame-White in 1909, company began operations with flying school at Pau, France. Moved to England, acquired Hendon Aerodrome in 1911 and built factory.
Acquired agency in 1913 for Morane-Saulnier monoplanes and built these for War Office. Also built own design pusher biplane in 1914, adopted by Admiralty as standard school machine. Three-engine Ganymede bomber of 1918 had two tractor and one pusher propeller with twin fuselages. Company stopped producing aircraft in 1919.