Main Menu

Friedrichshafen


Flugzeugbau Friedrichschafen established with factory at Mansell, later at Warnemunde, producing many seaplane designs for German Navy.


FF 29 twin-float reconnaissance seaplane introduced November 1914 for coastal patrol and fighter versions. Replaced by FF 49, with more powerful Benz Bz IV engine, introduced in May 1917. Also built land-based aircraft, including G III long-range bomber with two Mercedes DIV engines, used on Western Front in 1917.

 


Copyright © 2017 all-aero. All Rights Reserved.
Joomla! is Free Software released under the GNU General Public License.