Flugzeugwerft Lübeck-Travemünde Gmbh
Founded in May 1914 at Travemunde Privall to specialize in seaplane design and construction, subsidiary of DFW. Aircraft included F.1, a two-seat reconnaissance aircraft, powered by a Mercedes D III engine, three of which were built. The F.2 biplane (11 built) was slightly larger, with a Mercedes DIV engine, and armed with a Parabellum machine gun. A total of 34 armed reconnaissance patrol biplanes with Benz IV engines was built 1917-1918.