Elias, G. & Brothers Inc
Formed in 1881 but made aircraft only after First World War, at Buffalo, NY. By 1929 had made nine experimental types for U.S. air services and Post Office, as well as armament types for the Air Corps. In 1922 made first of seven EM/EO "Marine Expeditionary" two-seat biplanes (wheels or floats). XNBS-3, tested August 1924, was large twin-engined bomber with steel-tube fuselage and wooden wings. Elias-Stupar was twin-engined cantilever civil biplane. EC-1 of 1927-1928 was "convertible" light parasol monoplane; the cockpit could be open or closed.