Eastborne Aviation Co Ltd
Founded at Eastbourne, Sussex by F. B. Fowler. Built in 1913, a single-seat tractor monoplane; in 1914 two types of tractor biplane, one single-seat and one two-seat, the latter for military use. Seaplane built for 1914 Circuit of Britain had "buried" engine driving two propellers through shafts. During war "Circuit" seaplane was modified but then abandoned. Company built Avro 504s and B.E.2cs under contract. Firm's airfield near Eastbourne taken over by Royal Navy.