Koninkujke Maatschappij 'De Schelde'
The aircraft department of a dockyard, opened in 1935, employing technicians from Pander. Built S.12 four-seat cabin monoplane, Scheldmusche light single-seat pusher biplane; best known for Scheldmeeuw single-seat flyingboat, which was built in all-metal and composite versions.
It took over the designs of Pander and Zonen when that company went out of business in 1934. Schelde had taken over the aircraft construction department of the Pander furni-ture factory in The Hague at the end 1934.
From 1939 made wings for Dornier Do 24 flying-boats, Aviolanda building the hulls.
After 1945 began glider construction and Dakota conversion. In 1951 acquired license for production of Saab Safir.
The aircraft construction department of the Royal Company De Schelde, joined Fokker on May lst, 1954.