Main Menu

Aero Engine Services Ltd / AESL

Aero Engine Services Ltd. was established at Hamilton, New Zealand, in 1954 by TEAL engineer, Alf Coleman, and until 1966 did engine repair and overhaul. The Cable Price Corporation, which introduced the FU24 to New Zealand, originally had a 57 per cent holding in AESL, but the company later became solely owned by James Aviation and Alf Coleman. Early 1967 acquired rights for Victa Airtourer (produced as AESL Airtourer) and later the Aircruiser, which was developed into the CT4 military trainer. Amalgamated 1 April 1973 with Air Parts (NZ) Ltd. to form New Zealand Aerospace Industries Ltd.
 


Copyright © 2017 all-aero. All Rights Reserved.
Joomla! is Free Software released under the GNU General Public License.