Ceskomoravska-Kolben-Danek, maker of aero engines from 1915, including several marketed under the name Praga. Began aircraft construction in 1931, subsequent products including the Praga E.40 two-seat training biplane and E.45 single-seat fighter biplane, and a family of two/four-seat light cabin monoplanes designated E.114 Air Baby, E.115, E.210, and E.214. Factory overrun by German invasion, but operated by Germany as Bb'hmisch- Muhrische Maschinenfabriken AG. (Bohemian-Moravian Engineering Works). Reestablished postwar under new title of Zavody Letecke Praga, producing, inter alia, updated models of the E.114 and E.210/211.