Main Menu

Chetverikov MDR-6 / Che-2

 Chet-MDR6-01
 
The three-seat MDR-6 (or Che-2) of 1937 was produced for Soviet Naval Aviation, 50 being built at Taganrog between 1939 and German invasion of Crimea in 1941.
 
The normal crew was four or five and a defensive aemament of two 7.62mm guns was usually carried.
 
Later versions included the MDR-6A (1941) and MDR-6B (1944), which were powered by Klimov VK-105 inline engines and had retractable wingtip floats.
 
Engines: 2 x M-63, 1100 hp
Span: 64 ft 11.5 in
Max speed: 224 mph

 

 

 


Copyright © 2020 all-aero. All Rights Reserved.
Joomla! is Free Software released under the GNU General Public License.