Central Aircraft Co Ltd
Founded in London late 1916, subsidiary of established joinery company, R. Cattle Ltd. Aircraft and components built during 1918 under license. Produced in 1919, at Northolt, Middlesex, small biplane trainers designed by J. S. Fletcher, the company manager. Original designations were CF, later changed to Centaur. The Centaur IV (C.F.4) was a three-seat Renault-engined tourer. The next model was the Centaur Ha (C.F.2A) a twin-engined commercial transport biplane with Beardmore engines. Two were built, equipped with seats for six/seven passengers or to carry half a ton of mail or freight.