Call-Air / Callair
Call Aircraft Company formed originally as Call-Air in 1940-1941 by Renel, Ivan and Spencer Call to design and develop the Call-Air Model A two-seat light Cabin monoplane with Continental flat-four engine. Updated version with Lycoming flat-four certificated in 1946. Other models were the A-2 (Lycoming) and A-3 (Continental). Named changed to Callair Incorporated around 1950, producing the Model 150 (Callair A4) in 1955. A-5 and A-6 (uprated) were agricultural adaptations. Callair was purchased by Intermountain Manufacturing Company in 1962, and this company continued the development of aircraft for agricultural use.