Main Menu

Aerial Experiment Association Red Wing

The first aeroplane of the AEA was the White Wing, sponsored by Lt T.E. Selfridge.
Glenn Curtiss built the engines for the Aerial Experiment Association Red Wing and the White Wing early in 1908
 


Copyright © 2017 all-aero. All Rights Reserved.
Joomla! is Free Software released under the GNU General Public License.