Redwing Aircraft Ltd
Founded 1929 by P. G. Robinson as Robinson Aircraft Company; produced Redwing two-seat light biplane with Armstrong Siddeley Genet engine. Factory at Croydon, Surrey, was transferred to Colchester, Essex, in December 1930, and in April 1931 name was changed to Redwing Aircraft Ltd. In June 1932 Redwing bought Gatwick Aerodrome and formed a school of flying and aeronautical engineering, and in 1934 company moved back to Croydon. A total of 12 Redwings was built, last being delivered in 1933.