Prvasrpska Fabrika Aeroplana
First aircraft factory in Yugoslavia, established in 1925 for construction of military types under license. PSFA produced indigenous Rogozarski two-seat reconnaissance biplane in early 1930s, powered by Walter Castor engine. Series of aircraft for Yugoslav Air Force followed, but the Rogozarski factory was destroyed in Second World War. In 1946 the remnants of the Rogozarski, Ikarus, and Zmaj companies were brought into the government aircraft factories and resumed production.