Main Menu

Parks Aircraft Inc.

Detroit-Parks

Established in 1929 as (Oliver L) Parks Aircraft Div, Parks Air Lines Inc/Parks Air College, East St Louis IL. USA. A division of the Detroit Aircraft Corp by 1930, Parks had built training aircraft for its own companies, Parks Air College and Parks Air Lines. After the Detroit takeover, Parks aircraft were built by Ryan.

Ended operations in 1932 and production moved to Ryan Co, St Louis MO, and designs sold to Dean Hammond, Ypsilanti MI. Following Ryan's demise the Park name was revived for the P-1H biplane built by Hammond.

 

 

 


Copyright © 2017 all-aero. All Rights Reserved.
Joomla! is Free Software released under the GNU General Public License.