Pacaero

Formed in 1957 at Santa Monica, California, as a subsidiary of Pacific Airmotive Corporation to continue manufacture of the Learstar Executive transport, with two Wright Cyclone engines. PacAero also carried out modifications to other types, including conversion of North American T-28 trainers to Nomad standard with a bigger engine. Dissolved and merged with Pacific Airmotive Corporation's Aircraft Division in early 1960s.