Main Menu

Omega Aircraft Corp

USA
Omega Aircraft Corp was founded 1953 as a subsidiary of Allied Aero Industries for further development of the Sznycer-Gottlieb SG VI helicopter. The Omega BS-12 four-seat, twin-engined helicopter flew in 1956, and was succeeded by the BS-12D with more powerful engines and the 1963 BS-12D3S supercharged version. Production was to have started in 1964, when all development was suspended after completion of four prototypes.

 

 


Copyright © 2017 all-aero. All Rights Reserved.
Joomla! is Free Software released under the GNU General Public License.