Nardi Sa Per Costruzioni Aeronautiche
Established in Milan in 1933 by three brothers. Nardi's first aircraft was the F.N.305 tandem two-seat lightplane, which flew in 1935 and was intended as a fighter-trainer. A1938 successor, the F.N.315, was exported to six countries, and a light-attack version was flown experimentally.
The first postwar product was the F.N.333 amphibian, a three/four-seat twin-boom design later acquired by SIAI-Marchetti and marketed from 1962 as the Riviera, and in America as the North Star amphibian.