Main Menu

Rogožarski

Prva Srpska Fabrika Aeroplana Živojin Rogožarski AD
 

First aircraft factory in Yugoslavia, established in 1925 for construction of military types under license. PSFA produced indigenous Rogozarski two-seat reconnaissance biplane in early 1930s, powered by Walter Castor engine. Series of aircraft for Yugoslav Air Force followed, but the Rogozarski factory was destroyed in Second World War. In 1946 the remnants of the Rogozarski, Ikarus, and Zmaj companies were brought into the government aircraft factories and resumed production.

Four out of five Yugoslav aircraft plants were in close proximity to each other, built in and around Belgrade: Ikarus, Rogožarski, Zmaj and Utva. The fifth one was DFA (Državna Fabrika Aviona - State Aircraft Factory) which was located in Kraljevo.
 
 
 
 
 
 


Copyright © 2017 all-aero. All Rights Reserved.
Joomla! is Free Software released under the GNU General Public License.