Main Menu

Peterborough Aircraft Company Ltd

On 16 September 1938, Flt-Lt Bernard J.W. Brady, along with John PA Fulton, another director from Aircraft Exchange and Mart, formed the Peterborough Aircraft Company Ltd  to acquire what little remained of Aeronca, including the uncompleted Aeronca 300. A revised version of that was produced as the Peterborough Ely, but met with no success.

 

 


Copyright © 2017 all-aero. All Rights Reserved.
Joomla! is Free Software released under the GNU General Public License.