Tipsy Aircraft Company Ltd
Formed in late 1930s together with Tipsy Aircraft Company Ltd in U.K. to build ultralight aircraft designed by E. O.Tips and previously manufactured by Avions Fairey.
Tipsy Aircraft Company Ltd. was formed 1937 at Hanworth Air Park. Middlesex, to license build Anglo-Belgian lightplanes of E. O. Tips. Continued production postwar but closed down in 1952.
Pre-war products at Gosselies were single-seat S2 and two-seat B or B-2 (open cockpits) and BC (enclosed cabin). B-2 revived post-war as Tipsy Trainer, and BC as Belfair (from Belgian Fairey), together with new design of Junior in 1946 and Nipper in 1957. Production of Nipper taken over by Cobelavia in 1961, and by Nipper Aircraft Ltd in 1966.