Main Menu

Timm Aircraft Corp

Formed at Van Nuys, California; was inactive in aircraft manufacture for several years, but in late 1930s produced prototype T-840 twin-engined six-seat transport. Then it developed a plastic-bonded plywood Aeromold, applying this first to the S-160-K two-seat primary trainer of 1940, which was built in Second World War as N2T-1 trainer for U.S. Navy. Timm also built 434 Waco CG-4A cargo gliders, and did wartime subcontract work for Harlow, Lockheed, Vultee and other companies.

 

 


Copyright © 2017 all-aero. All Rights Reserved.
Joomla! is Free Software released under the GNU General Public License.