Silvaire Aircraft Co
At end of Second World War production tooling for Model 8 Silvaire was moved by Luscombe Airplane Corporation to Dallas, Texas. In 1949 Luscombe company was brought by Temco Aircraft Corporation which built about 50 Silvaires. In 1955 the above-named company acquired rights and equipment for Model 8 Silvaire, inaugurated production at Fort Collins, Colorado, and flew first aircraft off line September 1956.
In 1962 Alaska International Corp acquired from Silvaire Aircraft Company all rights to the Luscombe Silvaire two-seat all-metal light aircraft.