Main Menu

Hendrickson 1909 hang-glider

  Hendrick-hg
 
This canard glider was built by Charles J. Hendrickson of Middleton, New Jersey, in 1909. It was intended to be used with a two-cylinder Curtiss engine, but it was only flown as a glider, since starts without wheels proved unpracticable and adding wheels would make it too heavy. Hendrickson also designed and built other gliders, quite different to this design.
 
 
 
 


Copyright © 2020 all-aero. All Rights Reserved.
Joomla! is Free Software released under the GNU General Public License.