van der Fleet & Boklevskogo Dove
Designed by Professor van der Fleet and Boklevskogo, also an engineer, VF Naydenov with Captain BV Golubova, the Dove was built in 1910 in Russia on Izhorskij, located in Kolpino near Petrograd.
During the First World War, this airship carried out a number of reconnaissance flights over enemy lines. In October 1914 it was evacuated to Lida, where the blimp was dismantled. Unpacked in the summer 1916 in the open, during a storm it was damaged.
Length: 50 m
Width: 8 m
Envelope volume: 2270 cu.m
Max speed: 50 km / h