Hegetschweiler Moswey IV
Before the war and during the 1940s the best-known sailplanes to emerge from Switzerland were the Moswey range of training and competition single seaters designed by Georg Miiller arjd produced by the Hegetschweiler firm.
In 1950 the Mk III was succeeded by the Moswey IV, which had a span increased to 47 ft 3 in, a roomier cockpit and an enlarged one-piece Plexiglas canopy which gives excellent visibility. There are air brakes in the wing upper and lower surfaces, and landing gear consists of a nose skid and a monowheel plus a tail bumper fairing.
One Mk IVA was still on the Swiss register at the beginning of 1964.