Main Menu

Wagner Twin 3
 
Built in 1952 by Harold A Wagner, the Twin 3 was a Piper PA-18 with a second 125hp Lycoming O-290 mounted in a nacelle above the cabin. Although it flew acceptably, there were vibration problems with the tail and the project was dropped. The one built was restored to single-engine after 10 hrs, then sold.
 
 
 
 
 


Copyright © 2017 all-aero. All Rights Reserved.
Joomla! is Free Software released under the GNU General Public License.