Main Menu

Wagner Parasol
 
In 1932 Harold A Wagner built a single place open cockpit high wing monoplane powered by a 30hp Szekely and registered N12738 c/n 1.
 
It was sold to Marvin Wright (Beaverton) for $200 on 16 November 1936, sold then to L S Wilson (Beaverton) on 13 February 1937, then to C M Smock & N E Day (Portland) on 8 June 1938, who wrote CAA on 22 August 1939 that "it was necessary to discontinue flying our aircraft due to natural depreciation of materials used in its construction." It was dismantled and the registration canceled on 15 June 1939.
 
 
 
 


Copyright © 2017 all-aero. All Rights Reserved.
Joomla! is Free Software released under the GNU General Public License.