Wilmington Aero Club Delaplane
Built in 1910, the Delaplane was designed by Robie Seidelinger as a single place oen cockpit biplane. Powered by a
45hp Elbridge engine, the elevator was in the front, rudder in the back, and ailerons were under the lower wings.
The machine made a couple of short flights in 1910, rising from the ground a few feet, according to Delaware Aviation History. It was later destroyed in a hangar fire.