A 1928 five place low wing cabin monoplane powered by a 260hp Salmson "superposed radial". First flown on 20 April 1928 as NC5246 c/n 51-C, the aircraft was put into storage in Oct 1920 at (Frank) O'Neal Aircraft Co, Vincennes IN, USA.
It was then acquired by O'Neal in a court sale on 2 October 1933 to satisfy a storage bill. It was sold on 15 October 1934 to Peter Soderling Jr, of Petersburg IN, who installed a 360hp Salmson and converted it to three place. The CAA cancelled the registration on 15 November 1937.
Only the one was ever built.
Wing span: 39'0"