Main Menu

Temple Aero Club Monoplane
 
A prototype was built in 1926 with an 80 hp (later 120 hp) Le Rhône rotary designed by Carroll and George Williams.
George Williams and Roy Sanderford designed the first plane manufactured by the company, the Temple Monoplane. George A. Carroll, a pilot and mechanic from Killeen, added adjustable landing lights and a fireproof mail compartment to the basic design.
 
 
 
 
 


Copyright © 2017 all-aero. All Rights Reserved.
Joomla! is Free Software released under the GNU General Public License.