Main Menu

Thompson T-4875
 
Built by Paul R Thompson in 1929 as a two place open cockpit monoplane, the T-4875 was sold for only $10 to M J Tuchey, who put it in storage in 1930, then returned it to Thompson (no price stated) in 1937. Refitted with an Hisso "Pup" engine, it was sold to A G Clark on 9/29/38, who ostensibly flew it until its registration (N9496 c/n T-1) expired on 15 January 1940 and was cancelled.
 
Engine: 50hp Anzani
Wingspan: 33'0"
Length: 22'6"
 
 
 
 


Copyright © 2017 all-aero. All Rights Reserved.
Joomla! is Free Software released under the GNU General Public License.