Main Menu

Redwing Aircraft Redwing

redwing


Robinson Aircraft Company produced the Redwing two-seat light biplane with an Armstrong Siddeley Genet engine. Factory at Croydon, Surrey, was transferred to Colchester, Essex, in December 1930, and in April 1931 name was changed to Redwing Aircraft Ltd. In June 1932 Redwing bought Gatwick Aerodrome and formed a school of flying and aeronautical engineering, and in 1934 company moved back to Croydon. A total of 12 Redwings was built, last being delivered in 1933.

Engine: Genet 5 cyl radial
Seats: 2 side-by-side

 

 


Copyright © 2017 all-aero. All Rights Reserved.
Joomla! is Free Software released under the GNU General Public License.