With 4-stroke Rotax 912 UL powerful engine, and composite profiled landing gear, Twister has a Pipistrel Vario (variable pitch in the air) prop. A two seat tandem trikes, it is made in long life composite materials and electrostatic powder coated hot paint protected steel.
Ready to fly, and certified as an UL aircraft in various countries, with a 1 year warranty.
All models have:
- spring front fork suspension and glass-carbon back suspension,
- engine support on double set of anti vibration shock absorbers,
- seat belts,
- auto stabile front fork with foothold and fast tire change system,
- 4 ply 4.00 x 100 back wheels,
- composite instrument panel for 8 instruments mounted on shock absorbers,
- all engine cables in auto lubricated Teflon bowdens,
- Standard Engine: Rotax 912, 80 hp
- Propeller: 3 blade composite ground adjustable
- Mount for rescue system: Yes
- Empty Weight without wing: 264 lbs (120 kg)
- Fuel Capacity: 11 gal (43 lt)