Pilatus SB-2 Pelican
First product of Pilatus Flugzeugwerke AG was a four/six-seat light transport designated Pilatus SB.2 Pelican, a braced high-wing monoplane with fixed tricycle landing gear, powered by a 336kW Pratt & Whitney Wasp Junior radial engine. The pilot and co-pilot/navigator were seated in a separate compartment forward of the wing leading edge, with a main cabin below the wing which could be arranged to accommodate two to four passengers according to layout. The Pelican, which was first flown during 1944, failed to gain any commercial interest.
Engine: 1 x Pratt & Whitney Wasp Junior, 336kW
Wingspan: 15.5 m / 51 ft 10 in
Max. Speed: 250 km/h / 155 mph