Main Menu

Pagé-Light Biplane

 
In 1909 Victor W Pagé & Oliver Light built a single place biplane powered by a two-cycle Light rotary. Essentially a Blériot XII rebuilt with a biplane wing and interplane ailerons, it was designed by the founder of Pagé aviation mechanic training schools, and author of several popular technical aviation books c.1918-35.
 
 
 
 


Copyright © 2017 all-aero. All Rights Reserved.
Joomla! is Free Software released under the GNU General Public License.