Stinson Twin Stinson
Introduced in 1952, a metal covered twin rudder tail and a fabric covered fuselage, four-seater. It was powered by twin 125-hp Lycoming engines. The Twin Stinson design acquired by Piper in 1949, evolved into the Apache, Piper’s first all metal product. The PA-23 Apache 4/5 seat light twin first flew in March 1952.
Engines: 2 x Lycoming O-290-D-2, 135 hp
Cruise: 150 mph @ SL