Main Menu

Morrow 1912 biplane
 

Morrow-1912

 

In the summer of 1911 J. A. Morrow and his sons, Everett and Edward, began building an airplane in their Carleton, Nebraska, blacksmith shop. Before it was finished, the Morrows moved to Burwell to ply their trade. It was there that the plane first took flight in the fall of 1912. It was a pusher biplane patterned after the 1909 Curtiss. It proved to be less than successful, though they persevered and built a second machine, used to make exhibition flights throughout Nebraska.
 
 
 
 


Copyright © 2020 all-aero. All Rights Reserved.
Joomla! is Free Software released under the GNU General Public License.