Main Menu

Neumann Dreiflächler
 
Neumann-Drei
 
Paul Neumann built the parts of a tandem monoplane at the Neptun shipyard at Rummelsburg and constructed the machine at Johannisthal in 1910. The apparatus was modified and tested until 1911, but never left the ground. Though a tandem monoplane, the term “Dreiflächler” was likely derived from the front elevator being seen as a third wing.
 
 
 
 
 


Copyright © 2018 all-aero. All Rights Reserved.
Joomla! is Free Software released under the GNU General Public License.