Main Menu

Norris Pendulum
 
 Norris-Pendu
 
Built in 1930 by designer R.V.Norris of San Franciso, California, the Pendulum plane eas to be ‘fool-proof’. It underwent tests at the Redwood City Airport, California, the radial motor is attached to the wing, from which is suspended the fuselage which remains on an even keel during flight. The wing may be tilted in any direction at the will of the pilot, by means of control wires from his seat in the cockpit.
 
 
 
 
 


Copyright © 2017 all-aero. All Rights Reserved.
Joomla! is Free Software released under the GNU General Public License.