Main Menu

Landis & Earle 101
 
A two place side-by-side high wing cabin monoplane, built in 1934 by George L Landis & Earle Blodgett. The wings were modified from a Pheasant Traveler. Registered NR/NC13657, power was from a 90hp Cirrus.
 
 
 
 


Copyright © 2017 all-aero. All Rights Reserved.
Joomla! is Free Software released under the GNU General Public License.