The Kl.107 low-wing, wooden-framed monoplane trainer was designed in Germany during World War II. Early versions were powered by the Hirth HM 500 100hp engine, and only a small number were completed before the factory was erased by Allied bombing. In 1956 it was decided to reintroduce the Kl-107 as a civil training/touring type, initially as the Kl-107B, but then as the three-seat Kl-107C. Rights to the design were acquired by what became the MBB consortium, and the final version became the Bo.207.
Engine: 1 x 150hp Continental O-320
Wingspan: 10.80 m / 35 ft 5 in
Length: 8.30 m / 27 ft 3 in
Max. speed: 234 km/h / 145 mph
Range: 820 km / 510 miles