Main Menu

Dottori 1909 biplane
 
 Dottori-1909
 
This somewhat complicated twin-propeller pusher with a span of 12 m and a length of 11 m was designed by Charles-Albert Dottori, who was granted a French patent for "Appareil de direction et de stabilisation pour aéroplanes" on April 16th, 1909. The machine was tested on the ground at Port-Aviation by Edmond Jean Eugène Pouvarel, who had built its 50 hp engine. It was destroyed by fire on the night of December 18th, 1909, before making any flights.
 
 
 
 


Copyright © 2020 all-aero. All Rights Reserved.
Joomla! is Free Software released under the GNU General Public License.