Euler Dr.4
 
 Euler-Dr4-01
 
The Euler Dr 4 triplane emerged from the Euler-Werke in 1916 intended for training duties and featuring side-by-side seating. The designation was not official as it was not accepted for service.
 
Designed by Julius Hromadnik, it was powered by a 220 h.p. Mercedes D IV with reduction gears.
 
 Euler-Dr4-02
 
Engine: Mercedes D IV, 220 h.p.
Span: 10.0 m. (32 ft. 9 3/4 in.)
Length: 8.0 m. (26 ft. 3 in.)
Height: 3.1 m. (10 ft. 2 in.)
Wing area: 37.5 sq.m. (405 sq.ft.)