Originally designed by engineer Torolf Eklund as an amphibian with a 28 HP engine. The plane made its first flight on 23 February 1949. Underpowered, a 40 HP engine was installed and the landing gear removed, resulting in the world’s smallest flying boat.
The plane was in the aircraft register in 1954 – 1969 as OH-TEA Serial number: 1. Deposited at the Finnish Aviation Museum since 1981.