Main Menu

Ago C.IV

ago_c-4


The C.IV was a two-seat reconnaissance aircraft, with a conventional cross-axle landing gear and tapered biplane wings. Powered by a 220hp Benz Bz.IV engine driving a two-blade propeller fitted with a spinner, armament was a forward-firing Spandau and a rear-mounted Parabellum machine-gun. About 70 production aircraft became operational from early 1917, although large orders had been placed with three manufacturers.

 


Copyright © 2017 all-aero. All Rights Reserved.
Joomla! is Free Software released under the GNU General Public License.