Main Menu

Auster B4
 
The Auster B4 was a four seat high-winged ambulance aircraft, powered by a 180 h.p. Blackburn Cirrus Bombardier 702 engine.
 
First flown in September 1951 as G-AMKL c/n 2983, the only example was ordered from Auster Aircraft Ltd., Rearsby, to contract 6/Acft/7708 as serial XA177
 
 
 
 


Copyright © 2021 all-aero. All Rights Reserved.
Joomla! is Free Software released under the GNU General Public License.