Main Menu

Auster Sharp's Special
 
The Auster Sharp's Special was an un-named two seat tourer with a 65 hp Lycoming O-145-B3 powerplant, based on the Plus C.
 
It was known as the 'Sharps Special' after Ken Sharp, Manager of Taylorcrafts No.7 Works.
 
On the death of Ken Sharp, interest in the ”Sharp's Special” was lost.
 
Built at Rearsby, the one example built, G-AGPS c/n 1660, first flew in 1945, possibly in August. 
 
 


Copyright © 2021 all-aero. All Rights Reserved.
Joomla! is Free Software released under the GNU General Public License.